You are here


Hazardous Materials Special Permits List

The following links are to the current Special Permit (base permit) letter only. If you are interested in the additional grantee (Party To) letters, use the search tool and search using a full or partial SP number, company name, or state.

Under HM-215N ‘Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards,’ PHMSA authorized the use of Transport Canada’s Equivalency Certificates in the United States.  This authorization only applies until the shipment’s initial destination. You can search Equivalency Certificates here by company name or file number.